Water Law for Practice
Every year, our Wolfgang Berger and the Austrian Water and Waste Management Association organize a seminar in Vienna on the subject of “Water Law for Practice”.
This year it will take place on 30 April 2019.
- Presentation of the most important legislative innovations and outlook for future legislative projects
- Current Water Law Judicature of the Supreme Courts and Administrative Courts
- Aarhus Participation Act and Federal Environmental Liability Act
- The small easement according to § 111 Abs 4 WRG
- Consensus duration and deadlines in the WRG
- Experiences with the prohibition of deteriotation and the QZV
- The Water Law Colluding Auditing
Details can be found here.
Registrations are possible by fax under 01 / 532 07 47, by E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or online.
All facts about the event
20190430, 09:30:00 - 16:30:00
Bundesamtsgebäude | 1030 Wien, Radetzkystraße 2
Go back to events