Rechtsberatung für die Energiewende
Art exhibition “Waste Art”
From June 22nd, 2021 until July 13th, 2021 the multimedia art exhibition “Waste Art” can be visited in the Kepler Hall of the Johannes Kepler University Linz.
Ina Loitzl’s highly acclaimed exhibition was brought to the JKU in Linz on the initiative of Wilhelm Bergthaler. 14 artists are represented with works that take a critical look at the downside of our beautiful world of goods.
The worthless is transformed, rearranged and collected and our handling of waste is ruthlessly documented.
Wilhelm Bergthaler will participate in the opening on June 21st, 2021 at 5 p.m. and on June 23rd, 2021 at 9 a.m. in the walking lecture to accompany interested parties through the exhibition.
The supporting program:
- Vernissage I MO. June 21, 2021 I 5:00 p.m. with welcome address and impulse statements from Rector Meinhard Lukas, Willi Bergthaler and Ina Loitzl I Registration for the vernissage via form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walking Lecture I MI. June 23, 2021 I 9:00 a.m.
Meer, Mehr, Polymer – Kepler’s Nightmare
Willi Bergthaler, Erika Wagner and Ina Loitzl guide through the exhibition
- Movie afternoon I DO. July 1, 2021 I 4:30 pm
Werner Boats “The Green Lie” I 1:30 am I 2017
- Animation workshop I July 5, 6 and 7, 2021 I Screening on July 13, 2021
with Nikki Schuster
- Finissage I Talk “Trash we can!” I July 13, 2021 I 5:00 pm with scientists and artists on future perspectives for a meaningful circular economy
The exhibition is between June 22nd and July 13th, 2021 freely accessible from outside (24/7) and during the opening hours of the Kepler Hall (7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. / holidays until 4:00 p.m.; Friday until 1:00 p.m.) also freely accessible from inside.
Audio guides for download and information material provide in-depth insights.
Every Thursday from 5:00 p.m. those interested have the opportunity to have a “trash talk” with initiators and artists.
Information on group tours can be found here.
All facts about the event
Joahnnes Kapler Universität, Kepler Hall
- Wilhelm Bergthaler
- Ina Loitzl
- Annegret Bleisteiner
- Werner Boote
- Christian Eisenberger
- Hans Glaser
- Lois Hechenblaikner
- Gudrun Lenk – Wane
- Erwin Stefanie Posarnig
- Peter Putz
- Johannes Rass
- Arne Rautenberg
Go back to events