Regulations in the energy industry
On November 16th, 2021, the event “Regulations in the Energy Industry” will take place in Vienna, which is organized by Oesterreichs Energie Akademie. Among others, Mario Laimgruber was invited as a speaker and will lecture on contemporary issues in environmental and industrial plant law.
The legal framework of the energy industry is becoming increasingly complex. This is where the seminar comes in and gives an introduction to the most important current issues in electricity law.
The focus will be on:
- Legal bases of the European Union
- Energy efficiency: Energy Efficiency Act NEW
- Energy communities in the renewable expansion legislative package
- Current sales and customer issues in the implementation of the EU’s directive on common rules for the internal market for electricity (2019/944)
- Environmental and industrial plant law
- State funding in the energy industry
Career entrants, newcomers, non-lawyers and lawyers from the fields of energy law, regulation, generation, grid, business and sales.
You can read the entire program here.
All facts about the event
16.11.2021, 08:45 - 16:00
Oesterreichs Energie, Brahmsplatz 3, 1040 Wien; 2.Stock/Raum Kaplan
- Maio Laimgruber
- Nicole Faber
- Anton Schögl
- Alexandra Herrmann-Weihs
- Martin Seidl
Participation fee (excl. 20 % VAT) 550 € for members of Oesterreichs Energie or 650 € for non-members and includes participation, welcome coffee, refreshments during breaks, lunch and conference documents.
Go back to events