ÖWAV-Seminar – Water Law for Practice
Every year, Wolfgang Berger organizes an annual seminar with the Austrian Water and Waste Management Association on the subject of “Water law for use in practice” in Vienna.
The seminar, which was originally planned for May 13th, 2020, will now take place on April 22nd, 2021 due to the measures in connection with the coronavirus pandemic.
- Presentation of the most important legislative innovations and an outlook on future legislative projects
- Current Water Law Judicature of the Supreme Courts and Administrative Courts
- Challenges from an ecological and legal perspective on climate change
- Plant modifications:
- Approval requirement for intended changes under water law and EIA-law
- Legal implications of the operating mode
Details can be found here.
All facts about the event
20210422, 09:30:00 - 16:30:00
D3 Convention Center, 1030 Wien, Alfred-Dallinger-Platz 1