Every year, our Wolfgang Berger and the Austrian Water and Waste Management Association organize a seminar in Vienna on the subject of “Water Law for Practice”.
Next year it will take place on 22.04.2021.
- Presentation of the most important legislative innovations and outlook for future legislative projects
- Current Water Law Judicature of the Supreme Courts and Administrative Court
- Challenges from an ecological and legal perspective on climate change
- Investment changes:
- Water – and EIA (environmental impact assessment) law need of approval concerning change projects
- legal implications of operating mode
Details can be found here.
Registrations are possible by fax under 01 / 532 07 47, by E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or online.
All facts about the event
D3 Convention Center, 1030 Wien, Alfred-Dallinger-Platz 1
Go back to events